The BVLD Airshed Management Society and the Village of Telkwa are collaborating to add the village air pollution readings to the purpleair monitoring network. The project sells the monitors and maps the results. We have the unit and installation and activation are complete. Our thanks to Gordon Davies and other Village staff and Council for supporting an easy (for us!) installation. See readings link below for both Hankin Avenue and Walnut St. levels.
- purpleair – http://purpleair.org
- maps – http://map.purpleair.org
- sensors and data – https://map.purpleair.org/sensorlist
- and… Telkwa readings here
- and neighbourhood levels for Woodland here
- BVLD AMS – http://cleanairplan.ca